Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My favorite Tweets of the Day 02/29/12

1. U guys are in my sociology text book.
2. We ALL have pain, but suffering is optional.
3. If he broke your heart... he needs to change his crappy attitude. He was not the guy for u baby..
4. Yeah.. I don't do the farting convos. Thats for men
5.  it is not how much we do but the appreciation with which we do it!
6. We Will Not Retire Until We Fight Again
7. I'm that actor in some of the movies you liked and some you didn't. Sometimes I'm in pretty good shape, other times I'm not. Hey, you gotta live, you know?
8. why does everyone assume I'm drunk when i misspell. i don't spell check and roll fast and loose don't blame the booze man! its me!
9. I know this is not a very rapper thing to say but I haven't bought a new car or piece of jewelry in about 2 years...
10. サマーソニック第2弾ラインナップ発表!! ジャミロクワイ、フランツ・フェルディナンドなど6組が登場   (You tell me )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comment